Manufacturer: Art Gallery Fabrics
Designer: Global Fiber Curated
Collection: Peppered Cotton
Material: Shot Cotton
Measurements Fabric Width is 44/45"
Yardage will be cut in one continuous length unless requested otherwise.
Peppered Cotton by Pepper Cory for Studio E is a shot cotton. Shot Cotton uses one color thread for the warp and a different color thread for the weft, creating a beautiful "peppered" effect. This collection is super soft with a gorgeous "textured" color effect.
Global Fiber burated bundles group the Peppered Cotton collection into 7 color-ways. These bundles make wonderful stash-builders and are the perfect foundation for your favorite patchwork quilt-top.
Choose from the following colorways:
- Neptune (collection of blues) | 8 colors
- Raspberry (red/purple/pink) | 9 colors
- Light Roast (creams/taupe) | 8 colors
- Sunny (yellow/orange) | 8 colors
- Stream (collection of greens) | 7 colors
- Dark Roast (browns/grays/black) | 8 colors
- Foggy (blues/grays) | 6 colors
All listings are for 1/4 yard. Order multiple quantities to obtain the length of desired fabric:
Quantity 1 = 1/4 yard
Quantity 2 = 1/2 yard
Quantity 3 = 3/4 yard
Quantity 4 = 1 yard
Fabric is cut in continuous yardage.